Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just in Time?

I made an apple pie for William today. I promised it to him over two months ago when I didn't finish reading Harry Potter #2 by a certain date. (All sorts of bets are made around here to encourage the consumption of calories). I figured I'd make it today since the apples I bought still remained hidden in the refrigerator and William's appetite is awesome right now.

It's a bit after 11 PM and we just took his fever because he felt warm and we had to get him up to give him a shot. We spent 20 minutes taking it various way, and multiple times in case there was some thermometer error. Nope. He has a fever. We're heading back to the hospital right now. At least we made it just over 24 hours at home.

1 comment:

  1. Dang it! I hope he was able to enjoy some pie beforehand...

    ReplyDelete