Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Meaning of Gaps

One day, when I have the strength to reread these experiences, I will know when I was really tired and worn out; that is where the large gaps in days without posting will be. I'm still exhausted tonight as we've spent quite a bit of time in the hospital this week, but we've managed not to be admitted and stay overnight.

Perhaps I'll find some quiet time tomorrow to blog about the week since the kids don't have school; it's a teacher work day. It will be nice not to have to drive the kids to and from school, but who am I kidding? It will be loud and crazy and I'll have to remind myself often how good it is to all be home together for a change. William is doing well. His immune system is finally in the upswing and we anticipate some good days until the next round of chemo starts next Thursday.

Until tomorrow. . . or when I'm not so tired and crashing at 9 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment