Happy Birthday, Clark!
We love you so much and the laughter and silliness you bring to our family!
- Epidural removed.
- NG tube gone. I discovered it pulled out around 3 AM. Still not sure if he pulled it out in his sleep or coughed it out, but at least it's not being put back in.
- Took his first sips of juice. Had only clear fluids on Tuesday and nothing at all since early Wednesday morning.
- Off oxygen. He was put back on it during the night when his left lung appeared to have greatly diminished capacity.
- PCA hooked up---patient controlled analgesic which gives him a button to push to control his pain.
- Sat in a chair for a few hours.
- Foley in bladder removed.
- Incision bandage removed.